Our finished Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click on the image below to view our finished website

Saturday 28 October 2017

R+P Post 19: My influences and vision for the project

For the project we created a Steal-o-matic. This is a video of images and clips that are from other music videos that we have been inspired by. It also represents the ideas we have in terms of shot order, lighting ideas and the mix of narrative and performance. Below is the video we made.
I think that the video represents the narrative and performance shots we are going for. It also clearly reflects the lighting ideas we have for the lip-sync, dance breaks and silhouettes. 

I also really like the performance lip-sync shots we included as they really show emotion and I would like for us to be able to convey that amount of emotion through our lip-sync shots.
We were also able to represent our creative ideas such as the use of a screen to create a shadowy figure. 
Overall I think that producing the steal-o-matic has been really beneficial for us as it has allowed us to compile all of our ideas and see if the work with the music. It's also made us realise exactly what we want in our video. In addition to this we have now planed out our shots in more detail and figured out their order and length.

No comments:

Post a Comment