Our finished Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click on the image below to view our finished website

Thursday 14 September 2017

R+P Post 1: My A2 Group

For this project I am in Group 1 with Sian Richefond and Laith Lyster. I am really happy with my group as I think we all will work well together as we all bring something different to the group. Sian and I both have a dancing background but I feel Sian is really good at the performance and creative aspect such as choreography and composition whereas I feel I am better suited to directing/planning and making sure things run smoothly. Laith is best at the technical side of things like setting up and using all of the equipment. I feel that we can all learn a lot from each other throughout the project. 

As a group we have planned to meet at least three times a week for meetings to discuss the project so far and try to make as much progress as possible for everything to be ready on time. Additionally we have a Whatsapp group chat which makes it easier for us to contact each other outside of school. I am looking forward to working on this project with my group as I think it will be a lot of fun. 
Laith (left), Sian (right) and myself (centre)

No comments:

Post a Comment