Our finished Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click on the image below to view our finished website

Saturday 4 March 2017

Construction Post 28: My personal contribution to the Edit Sessions

Grading a shot
During the 1st week I was responsible for putting the shots on the timeline in the correct order with the correct timings. I also helped to fix sound levels and make the soundtrack as smooth as possible. The first week was mainly focused on getting a basic timeline sorted. This included all sound effects, idents and basic titles. I helped to position some of the basic titles during this week and made sure they were over the correct shot.

In the second week there was more to do. We had our back-up footage that needed to go on the timeline and we needed to begin grading our shots as well as making our actual titles. I graded some of the dining room shots which can be seen in the picture on the left. Below is a video of the shot before and after it had been graded. 

After all of the grading was finished we began choosing fonts and effects for our titles. This was done on the MacBook on a software called LiveType. I created a few of the titles and I edited the effect on them using the keyframes on the track. 
Creating a title
In the second week we had gotten all of our clips in the right order with the right timings and we could then start sorting out our radio announcement. I was responsible for scripting the radio announcement. It is very similar to the one in our test shoot. However as we made changes to the scenes, the timings were different and so I had to make a few changes for it to fit with the new footage. I have typed up the announcement and a copy can be seen below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment