Our finished Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click on the image below to view our finished website

Saturday 4 March 2017

Construction Post 27: My personal contribution to the Shoot Sessions

Myself and Tyra talking through a scene
Throughout all of the shoot sessions I did a variety of jobs from filming to being on sound. Most of my time was spent directing shots and also working with our main actress Tyra. I made sure that she knew what was going on in each shot, what we wanted from each shot and tried to explain to her how we wanted the character to be feeling for each shot. I also had to cue her and Ray in for some shots. I had to be very organised during the shoot sessions and I made sure everyone knew what shot was coming up next so that we were as efficient and productive as possible. 


Setting up the lights
Another one of my responsibilities was to handle one of our portable lights. This was part of our three point lighting system. I was really interested in this as I had never used a lighting kit before. As we were not allowed to keep the lights on for a long amount of time (as they heat up very quickly and can get extremely hot), I had to sit by one of the lights and switch it on when it was needed and off when we were done.

Me directing a shot 
I enjoyed all aspects of the shooting process, in particular filming shots. I feel that I was more suited to the directing side of things as I liked to make sure that everyone was ready and that we were focused and organised. I also enjoyed communicating our views and ideas to Tyra and bringing each scene together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment